“Good fish tacos. OUTSTANDING Key Lime Pie!”

180 Vilano Grill & Pizza
Ranked #39 of 652 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Reviewed February 24, 2018

My wife and I stopped here because it was within walking distance of our hotel on Vilano Beach. I had fish tacos; they were good, not outstanding. My wife tried the "My Wife's Favorite" pizza. She said it was very good, with the sausage being spicy. After our meal I opted for a slice of the key lime pie. The pie alone was worth walk! It's the best I've ever had, hands down.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

Great food, service and very reasonable prices. One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone staying on Vilano Beach or passing through the area. It was so good we ate there both nights we were on the island.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

My ALL TIME FAVORITE place. Food is amazing, Pizza is the BEST and love the staff. Don't leave St. Augustine without trying this local hang out!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Wanted something quick and easy for dinner on a Saturday night. We stopped here and were seated at a very awkwardly long rectangular two top table. We were visiting St Augustine for our anniversary and my husband could not reach my hand. We ordered the Scallop Carbonara which was described in the menu as 'a bacon alfredo', really?? The scallops were good and fresh but the Carbonara was blah! We also had grilled shrimp with sweet potato fries which were good & fresh. Not bad but not excellent. Guess we should have ordered pizza

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch today at 180 Vilano. It was so delicious.

I had a small pizza with green olives and feta cheese. I love the crust here — it’s thin and crispy. It’s one of my top choices for pizza in St Augustine!!!

Hubby had the crab cakes for the first time. He got two large cakes, hand cut fries, and papaya slaw for 13.99. The crab cakes were very good. NOTE—- the cakes are not like Maryland crab cakes—- but totally delicious. Fries are hand cut and topped with Parmesan cheese. Cole slaw has papaya in it which makes it very unique.

A quaint little place with great food!!!!!

1  Thank janelizabeth61