“Great food and value.”

Ranked #27 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Portions are huge so be sure to share. Order the Matt burger, not on the menu but owner will make his special for you. Pasta was excellent!

There are newer reviews for 180 Vilano Grill & Pizza

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Got the grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich and I have to say this was the best fish sandwich I've ever had. Other restaurants will butterfly the Mahi Mahi which leaves a thinner cut. These guys don't butterfly the Mahi which yields a very thick and tasty cut.

I also tried the Onion rings, which were also very good. Bit what made then great was the dipping sauce that came with them.

I can across this place while visiting a buddy who lives in Vilano Beach. I'm originally from just north of Baltimore, so I am very particular about seafood.

This place is a must visit in the St. Augustine area! Don't miss out!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had take out; tried the burger sliders and white pizza. Both were good, the pizza was really good. We found the service to be lacking though- when we placed the order on the phone it seemed like it was out of the ordinary for a take out order to be placed. When we picked up the order we were greeted by a server and when we gave our name we were told that we had to wait for a specific server to ring us up because he'd been the one to take the order and needed to get credit for doing so. When the specific server didn't show up someone else helped us, but agreed to do so only if we were paying with credit card. This was a strange experience and was not customer focused at all. We're visiting from away so we probably wont return anyway, but if we were locals we probably would (despite the strange service) because the pizza was so good.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went over to 180 because I was hungry for a burger and it has been too cold to grill. I had the 1/4 pounder for lunch with cheese, pickle and fresh onion along with the onion rings. I was so pleased! It was so good! I can visualize it and I want another this weekend. Kudos!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The staff and management are exceptionally friendly, the food is great. Pizza, Blackened Mahi Mahi, and Hamburgers are recommended. Both eat in and carry out meals are available.

1  Thank Thomas B