“Awesome pizza!”

Ranked #26 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stopped by this place tonight because we had a coupon from buying a Nights of Lights ticket. When we pulled up to the parking lot we were hesitant about it at first, because it looked a little run down, but decided to go in anyway. The interior is the same as the exterior, a little old, but that didn't change our minds either. Our hostess was our waitress and she very polite and friendly. We ordered a medium Craprese pizza (half olives)...THE best pizza I've had in a long time. The crust was perfect and the flavor was on point. I'll have to keep them in mind the next time we visit St. Augustine. I highly recommend that you give them a try.

1  Thank Derygirl

Reviewed December 26, 2013

TripAdvisor rated this excellent and we were not impressed. The garlic bread was a lightly buttered sub roll with little to no garlic. The chicken parmesan had very little sauce and no flavor. The chicken mushroom garlic pizza had no garlic and the crust had no flavor. It was very disappointing. The best part was the waitress, Debbie when we saw her - poor thing had to wait on 1/2 the restaurant!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

My son's choice tonight... Hence, pizza! Oh, it was a deep thick, crust, looking like Chicago pizza, and ever so tasty! I ordered the spinach and my son ordered meat lovers, or a title to that effect. Also, we ordered mahi mahi with veggies, eggplant and fried calamari appetizers. The fried items were in a light batter, and all the food was absolutely perfectly seasoned! Right down to the slight hint of salt! We had a lot of leftovers for the next day for sure due to the large portion size! The atmosphere was really cute, with a few small rooms and big cool tables. Pretty casual, and they were really busy! Service was amazing, and the server really polite. When it got busy, the owner was out on the floor helping his staff and was also seen busy in the back. Really good feel to this place...

1  Thank T S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This place is the best restaurant in Vilano by far! This place is in the old Benito's Pizza and Pastabilities location. I must say that I was sad when Benito's closed, but when I tried 180 Vilano - I was absolutely thrilled that it took Benito's place! The lunch is awesome, burgers, fish sliders, pizza is all good, and dinner is great as well - Ribeye, and other great entrees! My husband and I ate here 3 times during our 1 week vacation because it was so good, we wanted to try everything!

1  Thank Kelso00
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Some of the other reviews convinced us to try the pizza. It really is good. Fresh crust. Fresh ingredients. And, the chocolate peanut butter pie is as good as any I've ever had

1  Thank GatorParrotHead