“New Place Great Food”

Ranked #43 of 605 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is my second visit to 180 Vilano Grill and they are consistently good. Service is pleasant and fast. They accommodate their customers every way possible with a smile! Plenty of choices on the menu for all to enjoy. Garlic bread is awesome and plentiful, they skimp on nothing. Food is excellent, hot and quick delivery to table. They are checking every min to see that you are satisfied and happy. Wonderful relaxed family atmosphere with great food. This place is a keeper, be sure to try it soon.

2  Thank Lynne_judy

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Burgers and pizza are the BEST! The appetizer mozzarella balls with marinara sauce are homemade and the best I have ever eaten. The burgers are made fresh as well as the pizza dough, sauce, etc. Owner and staff are very nice and helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

3  Thank Barry352
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had pizza, it was very good, fresh and hot. Cute little restaurant, locally owned. It has inside and outside seating.

2  Thank Scarlettowhite
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This new place was recommended by the beach house we stayed at as well as other patrons. We had the fried mozzarella appetizer. All fresh buffalo mozzarella! We had pizza and lobster Mac and cheese! Never had better! A must if you go to Vilano Beach!

3  Thank tmwalket
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Which is, of course, what one expects on Vilano Beach. What I didn't expect was casually exquisite food. I'm a food snob. I'll pay $10 for lunch or $100. Either way, I want fresh food and service that represents my money's worth. Our food yesterday was worth 3 times the very reasonable price we paid for it. We shared the soup of the day special, Pulled Pork Curried Coconut. This had the pairing of ingredients and layers of seasoning I'd expect in a much higher end gourmet restaurant. Proving what I always say, even casual and rustic can pack flavor. Our server Matt, gave us a taste of the tomato bisque as well. It was one of the best I've ever tasted. I had fish sliders with onions rings and my husband bacon wrapped scallops. We tasted each others. Yum. Well, I have one small exception. One of my husbands sides was fabulous. But his risotto, while cooked to the perfect "tooth" was pedestrian in flavor. I was so geared up to expect a wow, that I was mildly disappointed. The decor is characteristically funky and the service and atmosphere is fun. I even got to watch them making the homemade pizza dough and fresh grating mountains of cheese. No additives or processed in this place! The house wines are excellent quality for a very low price. I can't wait to go back. I think we've found our new Friday date lunch favorite.

1  Thank ladywife