“Great experience!”

180 Vilano Grill & Pizza
Ranked #22 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This new place was recommended by the beach house we stayed at as well as other patrons. We had the fried mozzarella appetizer. All fresh buffalo mozzarella! We had pizza and lobster Mac and cheese! Never had better! A must if you go to Vilano Beach!

3 Thank tmwalket

Saint Augustine, FL
“Funky Art Deco Meets Beach Shack Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Which is, of course, what one expects on Vilano Beach. What I didn't expect was casually exquisite food. I'm a food snob. I'll pay $10 for lunch or $100. Either way, I want fresh food and service that represents my money's worth. Our food yesterday was worth 3 times the very reasonable price we paid for it. We shared the soup of the day special, Pulled Pork Curried Coconut. This had the pairing of ingredients and layers of seasoning I'd expect in a much higher end gourmet restaurant. Proving what I always say, even casual and rustic can pack flavor. Our server Matt, gave us a taste of the tomato bisque as well. It was one of the best I've ever tasted. I had fish sliders with onions rings and my husband bacon wrapped scallops. We tasted each others. Yum. Well, I have one small exception. One of my husbands sides was fabulous. But his risotto, while cooked to the perfect "tooth" was pedestrian in flavor. I was so geared up to expect a wow, that I was mildly disappointed. The decor is characteristically funky and the service and atmosphere is fun. I even got to watch them making the homemade pizza dough and fresh grating mountains of cheese. No additives or processed in this place! The house wines are excellent quality for a very low price. I can't wait to go back. I think we've found our new Friday date lunch favorite.

1 Thank ladywife
Asheville, NC
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Now I've titled this Surprisingly good because we were staying in Vilano Beach, just across from St. Augustine. Our landlady recommended this place, and it's only two blocks away. We go to it, the lots next to it are empty and they're no customers at 4:30 when we arrive.

However we're hungry so we order Shrimp, Calamari, fish tacos. It came with garlic bread, fries about half the size of steak fries with parmesan cheese and parsley, a coarse cut slaw with mango.

Everyone loved the food. The fries are killer, and we told the management.

It was so good we went back the last night of our week here. Again, at five pm, no customers, but by the time we'd left a few tables were full. This time I had the special fresh grilled pink snapper.

Mr. Gold waited on us. Did an excellent job and he's British.

Two of our party of four actually preferred the shrimp here over O'Steens two miles away which is touted as the Worlds Best Fried Shrimp. And here there's no wait and no rush. Plus they take Visa cards.

After dinner, stroll down the pier next door and see the city lights of St. Augustine and the boats on the bay.

1 Thank revchrisesq
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average Pizza”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ordered a take out pizza, it was okay but nothing special. Crust a little over done. Probably won't try again.

St. Augustine, Florida
“The Matt Burger”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hold the pickles and hold the lettuce!!! Wow that was an amazing burger. Not on the menu, just ask for it and tell them Lisa sent ya! It was a great burger. The ff are fab-o, truffle oil and Parmesan cheese. Now were talking.
Nice staff. Nice place. Good wine and good time.. Stop in and say hello. You will be glad you did

3 Thank abc123snoopyx