“Great pizza, great staff”

180 Vilano Grill & Pizza
Ranked #25 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated establishment, serving the Saint Augustine, Vilano, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities. We try to offer no frills, just good fresh food, and a smile with service. We feel customers would agree that our staff is one of the best in the entire area. 180 Vilano has a little of everything for everyone young to old, serving locally/regionally now famous burgers, one of the areas finest pizzas, fresh local seafood and fish specials, homemade soups, and a lot more. We offer beer, wine, and homemade Sangria in addition to soft/hot beverages. Please stop by for a meal, and finish with a nice walk on the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at the end of the street...The best view of downtown Saint Augustine, a short sight away!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Pizza is terrific, staff aims to please, will do it your way and always aim to make you a happy customer. Much fun in a relaxing atmosphere. A great addition to the local scene

1  Thank sanford1
There are newer reviews for 180 Vilano Grill & Pizza

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Adding a bit more since last review- have been back several times. Think this is the best value in St Augustine. The burgers are great and i suggest you order one 'Matt Style', it's fantastic- a big double burger with two sauces ( like bbq and mayo based but they wont tell) . Great steak fries with grated cheese on top. If you are not that hungry go for the burger sliders, 'Matt Style'. The fish sliders and fresh fish are great and the pizza good. It's a beach spot and does that casual style very well.

1  Thank tuckyuk
Reviewed May 29, 2013

my wife and i decided to give 180 a try for dinner on a wed night. the food and service were horrible we ran out of our drinks midway through the meal and they were never refilled the pizza sauce tasted straight out of a can,the server seemed overwhelmed with all 6 customers.we were also told that they were out of plates the tables were filthy no light bulbs in the light fixtures and the windows so dirty we could not see out. they seemed more interested in the soccer game on tv .we left a 70 cent tip only because i did not want to wait for my change i do not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank junior h
Reviewed May 28, 2013

reasonable priced food ,clean and great service fresh pizza making in view and happy surroundings felt from staff

Reviewed May 21, 2013

For my first review yes this is excellent restaurant in st.augustine. In Denver we have have great variety of restaurants and I've eaten at many of them. Coming to St.Augustine- the food is very different, very casual. I stopped at 180 Vilano for lunch. I ordered their grilled endive salad then my entree which was a lobster Mac & cheesewhich with a crispy, brown topping with sprinkled cheese.. Omg!! I wish I knew how to make this.. Sooooooooooo tasty both the salad and ac and cheese.. I even took most of the dish home.. Just as tasty the second time.. The Mac and cheese we make in Colorado is just a simple creamy more like Alfredo dish baked Witch is still very good..

1  Thank Cuisine93