We are not golfers, but are Bluegreen owners and wanted to check out St. Augustine. This was our first time in the area. The resort was extremely well maintained. Our one bedroom villa was very spacious and comfortable. My only complaint was that the shower area needed updating. The building we stayed in is scheduled to be remodeled this month anyway however. Most of the buildings have already been remodeled recently. It was very quiet and peaceful. We didn't talk or see a lot of the staff, but all that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. We will come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country club living at Grande Villas at World Golf Village is unsurpassed. This year-round golfer's mecca offers two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. And that's just for starters. There's plenty to do for non-golfers, as well. Practice your backhand on the tennis courts, shoot some hoop on the basketball court, perfect your spike at the volleyball net or pump some iron in the fitness center. After you've worked up a sweat, cool down with some leisurely laps in the spectacular heated pool. The showplace of Grande Villas, the pool is as refreshing to the eyes as it is to swimmers and sunbathers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Grande Villas at World Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Villas At World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Grande Villas World Golf Village
- Grand Villas World Golf Village
- Grande World Golf Village Villas