We made a pit-stop here on our way to Daytona Beach so my wife could do some shopping and I could golf. We were very pleased with the staff and the accommodations. The pool is great for little kids it is a "wade-in or zero-entry" pool. The golf course was immaculate. My wife had a great time shopping at the outlet malls just one exit south on I-95. We ate at Murray Brothers Caddy shack and visited the golf hall of fame. They are just a short walk form the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country club living at Grande Villas at World Golf Village is unsurpassed. This year-round golfer's mecca offers two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. And that's just for starters. There's plenty to do for non-golfers, as well. Practice your backhand on the tennis courts, shoot some hoop on the basketball court, perfect your spike at the volleyball net or pump some iron in the fitness center. After you've worked up a sweat, cool down with some leisurely laps in the spectacular heated pool. The showplace of Grande Villas, the pool is as refreshing to the eyes as it is to swimmers and sunbathers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Grande Villas at World Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Villas At World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Grande Villas World Golf Village
- Grand Villas World Golf Village
- Grande World Golf Village Villas