This was a short stay. We really enjoyed it. The facility is not really near anything unless you are a golfer. It is about a 20 minute drive to historic st Augustine. We had a one bedroom unit. It was very clean the pool was awesome! The kids loved it. They has bike rentals on site for $5 hour. Basketball and tennis were also on site. Activities were not that exciting for teenager. Close to Jacksonville airport. Would stay here again! Our room was lacking a pancake turner! Was supposed to have one! We figured it out in the middle of pancakes! We could have called and asked for one I suppose but we just improvised!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country club living at Grande Villas at World Golf Village is unsurpassed. This year-round golfer's mecca offers two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. And that's just for starters. There's plenty to do for non-golfers, as well. Practice your backhand on the tennis courts, shoot some hoop on the basketball court, perfect your spike at the volleyball net or pump some iron in the fitness center. After you've worked up a sweat, cool down with some leisurely laps in the spectacular heated pool. The showplace of Grande Villas, the pool is as refreshing to the eyes as it is to swimmers and sunbathers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Grande Villas at World Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Villas At World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Grande Villas World Golf Village
- Grand Villas World Golf Village
- Grande World Golf Village Villas