I stayed on the fifth floor at the Grande Villas at World Gofl Village. The unit had a great view of the golf course and Hall of Fame, but the balcony was completely screened in obscuring the view eneogh that I couldn't tell if it was raining or not (an important issue in Florida). The one bedroom suite was neat and clean. There was no maid service included. There is a nice pool complex. It is a nice walk to the Slammer and Squire golf course. The course is a fun resort course with wide open fairways and pretty avenues through forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country club living at Grande Villas at World Golf Village is unsurpassed. This year-round golfer's mecca offers two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. And that's just for starters. There's plenty to do for non-golfers, as well. Practice your backhand on the tennis courts, shoot some hoop on the basketball court, perfect your spike at the volleyball net or pump some iron in the fitness center. After you've worked up a sweat, cool down with some leisurely laps in the spectacular heated pool. The showplace of Grande Villas, the pool is as refreshing to the eyes as it is to swimmers and sunbathers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Cancelon so you can book your Grande Villas at World Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Villas At World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Grande Villas World Golf Village
- Grand Villas World Golf Village
- Grande World Golf Village Villas