Grande Villas at World Golf Village
$127
$141
$129
  • Pool
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$195
$117
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$152
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
$217
$214
$199
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$147
All reviewstime sharebluegreen ownersnice resortbluegreen resortimax theaterscreened in porchbedroom unitcaddy shackwasher and dryerbasketball courtgolf hall of famefull kitchenweek stayhot tubmaster bathnice facilitiesliving area
Reviewed September 10, 2007

We paid an additional charge to stay onsite for the Bluegreen Resort promotion. Our 90 minute presentation was actually over 3 hours; however, it was well worth it. Our 1 br villa overlooked the golf course and the screened-in porch was an added surprise. The Villa was extremely clean, superbly decorated and quite comfortable. We wanted to spend more time on the beach in St Augustine, but our location was so relaxing and enjoyable it was hard to pull ourselves away. We were scheduled to check out on Friday and had actually pre-paid for a room in Jacksonville; however, we enjoyed our stay so much, we ate the cost of that room and stayed an extra day. We'll be going back next year!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MLTKC
Reviewed September 1, 2007

We enjoyed our weeks stay, the pool especially. They have a
beautiful pool area and nice hot tub. The condo was also very beautiful and met our needs comfortably. The only problem we had was with the housekeeping department. We asked for towels and toilet paper several times and finally had to go get it ourselves.
It's also twenty minutes away from town and farther from the beach.
We did a lot of driving back and forth. This was a Bluegreen stay for us and we went to the review class but did not buy the $14,000
added points they offered. Loved it but probably would stay at the beach next time.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Dollywilltravel
Reviewed August 16, 2007

The grounds and facilities are wonderful. When I called the Grande Villas prior to arrival, I inquired about a possible early check-in. The answer was a flat "no, we have too many check-ins that day" I called again while on I-95. The young man that answered the phone was very polite and positive.

A few days prior to arrival, a nice young lady called our home to try to set us up for the owner update breakfast. I politely declined and indicated that we had upgraded our ownership earlier in 2007. After a smooth check-in, I was sent across the lobby to retrieve the parking pass. I realized the front desk person did not issue the pass so that the sales folks could have a crack at signing us up for their presentation. I again politely declined and told the pushy guy that we did not want to spend any of our time for a presentation during our few days of vacation. His reply "why, you will be here for four days, that is plenty of time for our presentation" If we do not want to attend, then we do not want to attend. When he whipped out his paper to sign us up, I again declined. At that point my husband walked over and was very firm with him....then his whole demeanor changed. Not so friendly after a firm "No thanks". A few days later, the same guy called and asked about attending the presentation. I replied "look, we declined your presentation before arriving and again declined when we received our parking pass" then I hung up on him. I was not going to spend vacation time going around and around with this pushy guy. My husband had never seen me hang up on anyone before. I did not appreciate the strong tactics after declining the opportunity two times.

The pushy salesman tainted our view of the facility. Also, housekeeping was very lacking in the unit. The bedspreads were askew upon arrival and the top sheets were missing. Several kitchen items were missing and parts of the refrigerator were missing. I had to wear shoes to walk on the tile. It was filthy. Carpet seemed new. The large tub looked inviting. Imagine my surprise when I sat in the tub and saw the top of the water full of scum and filth. I immediately jumped out and took a shower. Other folks said their unit was fine, so we probably had a less than thorough housekeeper for our unit.

We would return again, in hopes of having a cleaner unit. One night we used the grill on the premises. That was a nice feature. We enjoyed the Gold Hall of Fame. It is worth seeing. My husband loved the nearby shopping area for his exercise walks. The Caddy Shack offers a very good lunch !!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank catheter
Reviewed August 7, 2007

We were not too happy when we arrived! We had two other adultlls with us and two children. We inspected the place and it was quiet diry. The Villa did not have tissues, soap or a vacuum cleaner, We should not have had to pay for all those points!

The swimming pool was not working and the game room was a joke!
Hope others have a better stay than us!

Connie McKinney

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2007

I went to the grand villa with my parents, child niece and nephew. ages 6 to 69. We had a wonderful stay. We to the private beach at the serenata beach club two days.for a small fee. Not very many people on the beach, at one time we had the beach all to ourselves.We were able to utilize the facilities at the club.Short drive well worth the drive. The villa was roomy, clean and beautiful scenery. Staff friendly and helpful.
DRDOYLE