“Excellent”

St. Augustine City Walks
Ranked #31 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: City Walks is St. Augustine's ORIGINAL Food & Pub Tour company! We also operate all the Historic Walking Tours for Tour St. Augustine. Indulge with us in a delicious 2.5 hr Food & Wine Tasting Tour that mixes the city's history with its rich culinary influences. Join a fun & entertaining Pub Crawl where you'll drink with new friends and enjoy traditional 'Pub-Lore' of eras past. You can choose to enjoy the "spirits" of St. Augustine's pirate raids, ghosts & legends, and more via our Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub tour. Take the original award-winning History, Mystery, Mayhem & Murder lantern-lit evening stroll which is scary but family friendly. If you have a small group or private party/event we will also gladly customize a tour JUST FOR YOU! Give us a call and experience the BEST TOURS with the BEST GUIDES at the BEST PRICES in St. Augustine!
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Maggie was great. I have been on other tours 10x the price this one beats them hands down!!!!!
The best tour guide I have had the pleasure to meet.

1  Thank Drhardwick

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had Mills as our tour guide last weekend for a pub crawl he was GREAT! Very informative about the history and legends of St. Augustine. You feel like he isn't just telling a creepy story he is telling you the truth! Had a great time and would recommend this event to anyone. Will probably take it again with Mills next time we are in St. Augustine! You get some great photos and will have a great time at the local pubs. BE SURE to grab a waiter at some of the pubs and get some insider stories about their true experiences in these haunted places, this is something that made my trip.

1  Thank Alysse M
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Maggie was a wonderful host on this savory food tour. We stopped at 4 restaurants, a Tea and Spice shop, and a wine Shop. The food was excellent at each location. The chocolate wine was awesome, and the spice shop was a pleasant stay. Not a lot of walking was required and the food portions were more than expected. Maggie also added some St Augustine history into the tour. We'll rounded experience.

Thanks Maggie!

1  Thank Andy S
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I booked the Haunted Pub Crawl tour during a recent visit. Ray was our guide and he very knowledgeable of the History of St Augustine. But this was not a Haunted tour of any kind. I realize that you can't call the ghosts out for a tour, but at no moment did I feel even remotely scared or uneasy. I have had more unusual experiences walking though an old graveyard during the day. Ray was pleasant and so were most of the others in the group. This should not be promoted as a Haunted Tour, but more appropriately a Historical Tour where you might see a ghost....

1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed January 19, 2014

All food tours are different, and this one was more expensive than most I've done around the country, but by the second-to-last stop, I found out why - the amount of food was so much that I couldn't even eat it all! Shauna was the guide and did a lovely job of telling us the history of the different sights and guiding us through the different restaurants. The people at the different locations did a nice job of explaining their specialties, too. It was a good variety of things to eat and drink, and I was glad I added on the wine-tasting portion, because all of the selections were wonderful. The stand-out on the tour was the Old City House Inn and Restaurant, although the cuban sandwich at La Herencia Cafe was also fabulous. This was my boyfriend's first food tour, and he wasn't too sure he was going to like it, but it didn't take long before he really got into it, was talking up all the other couples on the tour, and admitted it was yet one more great idea of mine. (Men! When will they ever learn?)

1  Thank doUcopy