“Chocolate Tour”

St. Augustine City Walks
Ranked #37 of 123 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: City Walks is St. Augustine's ORIGINAL Food & Pub Tour company! We also operate all the Historic Walking Tours for Tour St. Augustine. Indulge with us in a delicious 2.5 hr Food & Wine Tasting Tour that mixes the city's history with its rich culinary influences. Join a fun & entertaining Pub Crawl where you'll drink with new friends and enjoy traditional 'Pub-Lore' of eras past. You can choose to enjoy the "spirits" of St. Augustine's pirate raids, ghosts & legends, and more via our Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub tour. Take the original award-winning History, Mystery, Mayhem & Murder lantern-lit evening stroll which is scary but family friendly. If you have a small group or private party/event we will also gladly customize a tour JUST FOR YOU! Give us a call and experience the BEST TOURS with the BEST GUIDES at the BEST PRICES in St. Augustine!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went on the chocolate tour with Mark 12/26/12 and he's the reason we booked the tour again. This time we went on the chocolate tour on 7/5/13 with Ed and he is the reason we would consider it again. Both Mark and Ed are awesome guides, each extremely knowledgeable and very entertaining in the way they described the vast and rich history, without being obnoxious or overbearing. We could not have had a more entertaining "walkabout" St. Augustine, not to mention how delicious the chocolates and the wines were!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"chocolate"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I would like to start by mentioning the fact that this is not like any other pub crawl I have ever been on and I have been on ....lets just say a "few" . This is a beautiful and historic walk through the old city streets of St. Augustine where you visit historic buildings that were once former mansions, homes, mills, and taverns. Our guide was Isabel and she did such a good job we are going to come back with our kids when they visit. We went to one stop (I wont give it away) where my husband actually caught a picture of what looks like a woman's figure.. you could see it plain as day! I enjoyed so many delicious drinks thanks to the recommendations of the bartenders and Isabelle. I am definitely going to do this tour again and I know my daughter will love it, she is already excited after seeing the picture.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We booked our walk online and it somehow booked us for the wrong night. They tried to call us but since my cell coverage was terrible in St Augustine we did not get the message. We showed up the following night ready for our tour - and another couple was there as well who had also booked the same tour we had. We waited and waited - finally started calling the numbers on the website. Were told there was nothing they could do to give us our tour. We were leaving the next day so missed the tour and lost our money. And this was how we had chosen to celebrate the day of my 40th birthday so it was very disappointing to then have no plans on my birthday thanks to the inefficiency of this office. I have done walking tours in other cities and thoroughly enjoyed them which was why I chose this to celebrate my birthday! Highly frustrating!!
And I would like to add that ironically the only reason I am writing this review is because I got an email from St Augustine City Walks asking me to review my experience - that was probably not the best idea - mess up someone's birthday and than ask that person to review their experience - oops!!

2  Thank Kirsten M
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently spent the weekend in St. Augustine and thought it would be fun to go on the Creepy Pub Crawl. Our tour guide Zach was beyond amazing. He gave us some very cool history on the town as well as some awesome ghost stories! Half way through our tour, it started pouring rain. Zach didnt miss a beat and we all had so much fun treking through the flooded streets of St. Augustine! We didnt care that we got soaked! Thats how much fun we were having. Hands down the best tour we have been on. I will be doing more tours from City Walks. Great job guys! Keep it up!