“LL COOL J and Ice Cube”

The St. Augustine Amphitheater
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I love this place it is a very intimate setting; it is small not like the big arenas and I love that. The only downside is it is outside.

There are newer reviews for The St. Augustine Amphitheater

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This place is great to see your favorite band, its small compared to other places that I have been but that translates into everyone feeling closer to the band. I went to see Fall Out Boy and it was perfect.. The pit area was somewhat large in case you get the general admission and the stadium seating is perfect for those who want to be a bit father from the action!

I really loved the venue and expect that I will be back there a lot simply because you can get closer to your band for less money than going to the Amway Center in Orlando or The West Palm Amphitheater.

BUT >>>>>>> Parking is very limited within the Amphitheater grounds, if your on time to see your band you will not be parking there...There is a lot of homes and businesses around the venue selling parking spots (some where good some where shady $10,$15,$20 each)..

However there is parking sponsored by the venue at a local school and they offer a free bus back and forth to the amphitheater. Parking for me at least there was $10 bucks. After the concert I ended up walking back the 3/4 mile back to the car because the traffic was horrid leaving the venue (that wont be advised for everyone since its dark, there are 1000+ cars trying to leave and in my case some intoxicated 20 somethings trying to make their way back as well)

That Being Said .... A Great Place To See You Fav Band!!

2  Thank joec1113
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been to a lot of concerts all over the place and although this is not my favorite because of the layout, I had a really good time. The sound was great and it really is deceivingly large. I thought it was much smaller, but it fit a nice crowd at the sold out show. My only real complaint is the lack of green space, as there is not lawn area to put blankets down and just chill. But other than that, there was plenty of cold beer and great music.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We love to go to concerts and are willing to see bands near and far. We live in Jacksonville, FL, and our drive is approx 45 min, and it's so nice to have a cool venue so close to home. Even the "nose bleed" seats are good seats. It's small enough to give everything a up close and personal feel but large enough to bring in a good crowd. Amazing place to see one of your favorite bands/artists. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Excellent easy to find. No charge parking ,the speakers ,stereo , all very good vibrations! Family friendly and Clean restrooms. Moderate pricing at concession....security helpful and well lit grounds. Enjoyable and comfortable outing...going back next month.