“Ehh, not so heavenly” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ehh, not so heavenly”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff is okay and I'm lost in the stank of spices when I walk in. I've been twice and the fries were either soggy or burnt. The staff acted as if we were just an annoying fly on the wall and couldn't care at all if we spent money their. It also gave me a huge stomach with details I don't want to tell.

Visited July 2013

Port Orange
“Great Snack!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

The fries are nicely cooked and not greasy at all! The variety of toppings is amazing. I didn't realize the holes in the table was to place the fry cones. While this would be a place you might be tempted to take a family, beware......the least expensive order is about $4.00 and there as so many choices it might be hard to children to agree to share. I had my usual...fries with malt vinegar and stole some of my husband's "fancy fries". The have about thirty different ways to top white or sweet potato fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“We like the idea more than the reality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We ordered two different fries and were pleased enough with our food. The fries are crispier than we prefer and do not have the soft middle we were hoping for. The portion is fair and the toppings were good, but I doubt we would go back for seconds. The server was friendly and the area was clean, and if you like crispy fries, this might be your favorite site in town. For us, it fell short of "heaven".

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bedwards C
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Fast service, friendly staff.
many different options to choose from. type of fry, add on's and size.
cute and cozy outside area with tables to hold your cone of fries.
I really liked the baked potato and cheese burger.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best. Fries. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Brought the family to Saint George Steet after a day at the beach. It wasn't long before tummies were rumbling- and boy did these fries hit the spot! Food is a little pricey for fries ($10.99 for three smalls), but even the small portion was a lot of food and very filling. My favorite was the Chicken, bacon, ranch (not on the menu, but the staff mentioned a "secret menu" of house favorites and I had to know). I definitely recommend hitting up the shop during the week. We came twice during our vacation, and while the fries were delicious every time, the wait time seems to drop down from about seven minutes to mere seconds when the volume is lower, and the staff was more enthusiastic about making sure we got exactly the taste we were searching for, and encouraged us to sample different things when the shop wasn't overwhelmed with customers. Major perk for my family: several gluten free options to choose from! Definitely hitting them back up the next time we're in Saint Augustine!