“French. Fry. HEAVEN.”

Cuisines: American
Winter Park, Florida, United States
“French. Fry. HEAVEN.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What the junk!??!!?!?! French Fry Heaven is a French Fry restaurant. I don't really know what else I'm supposed to write. FRENCH FRIES. SO MANY FRENCH FRIES AND YOU GET TO EAT ALL OF THEM. But seriously, they were delicious. You should eat them.

Visited May 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Simple and Tasty!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Simple concept. Two types of fries and lots of them. Had the sweet potato fries with powdered sugar and vanilla sauce (The Angel Funnel Cake), medium in a cone to go. Reminded me of Amsterdam, but without the mayo on the fries. Great for walking around downtown!

• Visited June 2013
“Pregnant wife's craving extinguished”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My pregnant wife was craving fries. Obviously this place came to mind. I ordered the "bacon sundae" and another one with Cajun seasoning and roumalade sauce. I believe it was called "the French quarter". Both were quite tasty and the fries are definitely up there in quality. The bacon sundae had vanilla syrup, honey, and bacon bits sprinkled on top. There were many other flavors available and I wouldn't mind trying all of them. Not in one sitting of course, I don't want to have to schedule an appointment with my cardiologist.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Always worth a stop”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is small but only serves fries. I am not sure why I heard someone complain "The are just Fries!". That is what this place does and they do fries well. My favorite were the sweet potato fries with maple syrup!!! yummy!!

Visited May 2013
“If you love french fries, you will love French Fry Heaven!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've eaten at the St. John's Town Center location and in St. Augustine, and I must say, I don't know why it took up until recently for someone to come up with this concept! I don't really know of anyone that doesn't love french fries anyway. I am definitely a sauce person, or a "dipper" (as I call my kids), so this is truly amazing to me! My faves are the garlic parmesan fries and the vanilla sweet potato fries. I normally get the "flock of 3 cupids" for $8 for myself and the kids. The kids think they are great too!

• Visited September 2012