“Always worth a stop”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Always worth a stop”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is small but only serves fries. I am not sure why I heard someone complain "The are just Fries!". That is what this place does and they do fries well. My favorite were the sweet potato fries with maple syrup!!! yummy!!

Visited May 2013

“If you love french fries, you will love French Fry Heaven!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've eaten at the St. John's Town Center location and in St. Augustine, and I must say, I don't know why it took up until recently for someone to come up with this concept! I don't really know of anyone that doesn't love french fries anyway. I am definitely a sauce person, or a "dipper" (as I call my kids), so this is truly amazing to me! My faves are the garlic parmesan fries and the vanilla sweet potato fries. I normally get the "flock of 3 cupids" for $8 for myself and the kids. The kids think they are great too!

• Visited September 2012
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“So much choice”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The fries were delicious, biggest problem was choosing a topping. I have to say salt and vinegar was my favourite but cheese and bacon was good too. Only tried regular fries and not the sweet potato fries. A must try for a snack if you are passing by.

• Visited May 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Sounds simple, anything but!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

A visit to this place has become a staple on our trips to St. Augustine. Yes they serve just french fries - but the plethora of toppings and flavors you can get them with is extensive, and fun! We LOVE the parmesan/garlic ones, and the pickle/ranch flavored ones as well. We try to grab a medium order (or two) as we stroll the historic streets. A medium order is under $5, and well worth it.

Visited May 2013
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Not Just A Fry!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A fry isn't a fry without..... let's just say these guys make your fries unique, fun and tasty. We stopped in just to give them a try. We got the dill & ranch and they were really good! It was a fun lunch and loved the menu. Someone is creative. Is it someplace I'd return over and over during my stay? No, but I would recommand others stop in just to have the fun experience. Would I return if I was in the area at a later time?? Sure would! Just to have the fun experience one more time.

• Visited May 2013