“Fantastic”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Best french fries i've ever had. My family and I got the sweet potato fries and regular salted fries. I don't know what they put in them, but they were very good.

Visited April 2013

nashville
“fun fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This place is fun....they have an assortment of fresh french fries..done countless ways. They have a cool french fry machine that is fun to watch. We had the loaded baked potato fries..and they were real tasty.

Visited April 2013
North Carolina
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband waited what seemed like forever for some of these fries - service when he was there was disorganized and chaotic.

The fries themselves looked very nice, but were basically not that special (just cooked from frozen). I've had much better fries at multiple other places I'm afraid, although the selection they offer is extensive.

Visited March 2013
MELBOURNE
“Really Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The smell reaches out onto the narrow street of the market way and invites you in. The menue is full of unheard of ways to prepare french frys it's hard to pick one. I settled on adventure so I tried the St Smooth I think was the name. Sweet potato fries with a caramel sauce. I've tried sweet potato fries before and always found them to be mushy and undercooked. These were great. I added the vanilla bean salt and literally was in heaven. I'm going to be here a week so I'm sure I'll be back to try something else from the menu

• Visited April 2013
Ludington
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

The smell of the fries kept calling us so we finally tried them, my daughter and her friend both got the regular with just salt and I got the regular with truffle salt. They were fresh and hot but other than that nothing special, in fact mine were too salty and I didn't finish them. I would be willing to give the sweet potato a try or maybe some with cheese or something to dip them in.

• Visited March 2013