“Best BBQ!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Best BBQ!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

As first time in Saint Augustine visiting I must say that this place has some awesome BBQ! Me and my girlfriend were so full when we left. Pulled pork is so good and I had the Mojo club which is the ultimate creation. Definitely if visiting must try this place....oh and dark and stormy drink is the best.

Abilene, Texas
“Family friendly”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great food and fantastic service even though they were very busy. We were visting my granddaughter, a student at Flagler College, and this place was nearby. She is temporarily on crutches and was impressed that this place in completely handicap accessible. The waitress paid special attention to the younger children too, even moving next to my grandson to hear his order. Mojo's warrants a return return visit.

“Best I've had!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Such good food, atmosphere, and they accommodated our stroller! Awesome BBQ and great beans! A must visit!

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the Fried Green Tomatoes!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We ate at Mojo's twice while we were in St. Augustine. This was the first time I had heard of, let alone tasted fried green tomatoes as I don't spend much time in "the south". I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was quite delicious!!

My favorite entree at Mojo's is the dry-rubbed ribs; it goes very well with their bbq sauce offerings. One thing to note: their portions are huge!! We were able to take our leftovers and had the rest of it for lunch the next day.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Best BBQ for Miles”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have gone to Mojo's several times now and I can honestly say it;s the best BBQ for miles - the bar is a great place to catch your favorite team and the food is eclectic BBQ done great!

Visited December 2013