“A must eat spot!”

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must eat spot!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent BBQ joint, the onion rings for starters are massive and extremely good. The pull pork or chopped brisket are definitely the way to go for the main dish....try mixing it also with their local brewed beers or full service bar

Visited December 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Irrestistible!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It's been a long time since I've had barbeque this good! The North Carolina chopped pork was well seasoned and smoked to perfection. I have not always found good fired pickles, but these were some of the best.

Visited November 2013
“Very good service and food”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and their onion rings were wonderful! Their beef brisket was tasty. Our server was exceptional with us not needing to ask for things or being pestered too much.

Visited November 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great surprise!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We went to Saint Augustine on the night that they turned on the Christmas lights. It was VERY crowded. We figured we would have to wait forever for food. We had a 20 minute wait which is nothing compared to the number of people in the area. The food came fast, it wasn't expensive and it was SO good. Our service was phenomenal and we loved every part of it.

• Visited November 2013
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were in St. Augustine visiting for the weekend (beautiful city - must go!) and we had been walking around all day on a Saturday and ended up here. They had a good selection of beer (I went for the cheapest - a light beer that was truly poor but what should I expect for that price). I got the pulled pork and my girlfriend got the salad with brisket. I actually didn't really like my pulled pork (its the style that's heavy on vinegar so if you like that style you'll love it). My girlfriend's beef brisket was incredible though. I was so upset I didn't get it. She got a large portion on the salad, larger than my individual pulled pork portion. I want to go back just to have that salad/beef brisket combo. All in all a great experience, just wish I would've ordered what my girlfriend got.

Visited September 2013