“Great surprise!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We went to Saint Augustine on the night that they turned on the Christmas lights. It was VERY crowded. We figured we would have to wait forever for food. We had a 20 minute wait which is nothing compared to the number of people in the area. The food came fast, it wasn't expensive and it was SO good. Our service was phenomenal and we loved every part of it.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were in St. Augustine visiting for the weekend (beautiful city - must go!) and we had been walking around all day on a Saturday and ended up here. They had a good selection of beer (I went for the cheapest - a light beer that was truly poor but what should I expect for that price). I got the pulled pork and my girlfriend got the salad with brisket. I actually didn't really like my pulled pork (its the style that's heavy on vinegar so if you like that style you'll love it). My girlfriend's beef brisket was incredible though. I was so upset I didn't get it. She got a large portion on the salad, larger than my individual pulled pork portion. I want to go back just to have that salad/beef brisket combo. All in all a great experience, just wish I would've ordered what my girlfriend got.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel, mojos was a solid choice. Walking distance in the middle of town, the woodsmoke and BBQ smell beckons from the street. Inside a talented guitarist played in the bar while the dining room displayed funky art, warm colors and painted concrete floors.

We ordered fried green tomatoes and the best high end cocktails - a bourbon concoction and a sazerac. Dinner we split combo of brisket and pulled pork and still had too much food. 5 sauces to try stand table side - sweet potato mash is a dessert masquerading as a vegetable!

Great spot for carnivores

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a couple of drinks at the end of the evening on Friday 22 November. Drinks reasonably well priced. Two excellent and polite bartenders on duty. Will try the food on next visit.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends and sit in the restaurant, on the deck or in the bar. The food is good, and the setting is convenient in the business district and near Flagler College.