“BBQ is Very Good!”
Review of Mojo Old City BBQ

Mojo Old City BBQ
Ranked #29 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Augustine, Florida
“BBQ is Very Good!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

One of the very good places in the City. Very good BBQ and especially love the sides. Bang-Bang shrimp is the best value!

• Visited July 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am not very into BBQ, but I just happened to run into this place by accident. Spur of the moment thing. The place was beautiful and opens up to a huge dining room. The food took close to 5 minutes to get to our table, which is certainly very fast, even if it is BBQ. This has to be the best I have ever had, and I have had my share. The sweet, and spicy mix was great. I had the Carolina Pork which came with a Carolina Slaw. Awesome!!!!!

Burlington, Canada
“Good food in tourist area”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited based on reviews which are right on. Near tourist centre, and easy to find. The place is big, my only complaint is it is very dark inside and noise travels. We were seated right away for lunch. Server was very friendly. We ordered the pulled pork & brisket. The pulled pork was good, slightly on the dry side but the brisket was out of this world, it was tasty and so tender it easily broke into pieces. There are sauces on the table tried all except vinegar, tHey were average except for the sweet sauce which my wife and I loved. There are lots of choices for sides, the collard greens were good but the best tasting one was the mashed sweet potatoes which had brown sugar and spices. There is a lunch menu which is reasonable. Portions are average. There is a child's menu which is also reasonable.

Arvada, Colorado
“"BEST BBQ IN ST. AUGUSTINE"”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We can't say enough good things about our dining experience at MOJO OLD CITY BBQ. While walking around the city, the smell of the BBQ attracted our attention. From the start, we were treated as "guests", not customers. Our server was one of the best and could work for me, anytime!
The food quality and quantity were top-notch. I even brought a doggie-bag back to our hotel!
We had a great meal for a very reasonable price with fantastic service, We will recommend this place to all of our family and friends.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank BDBKTK
Apex,NC
“Quality BBQ”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We made a quick stop in St. Augustine and choose MOJO based on the reviews. The food and service lived up to the ratings. We enjoyed the ribs, pork shoulder with the highlight for me being the Texas style beef sausage that I topped with mustard sauce. The collards were tender yet not overcooked and not greasy. Our lunch plates were served quickly. In what seemed a overload of tourist trap food spots MOJO stood out.