“Yummy Iced Coffee”

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had the Australian Iced Coffee and it was delicious! The homemade vanilla was soo good. My mother had the frape styled drink in a hazelnut, and she could not stop talking about how light and airy the texture was. I wish I lived closer; this would be a daily stop.

1  Thank Rey0307

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Over our two days in St. Augustine, we tried and loved the hot lattes, iced lattes, iced green tea, and specialty teas. Cute little spot right in the center of the historic district - and well worth a trip in the morning to get that perfect coffee to start the day. A fun place with a very friendly staff.

1  Thank KimberlyDW
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The "Australian coffee" was so tasty! Friendly staff in a nice atmosphere. This is not a big place, but it was cozy.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Like people before said - they have really good coffee and to be honest its not that easy to find good coffee in USA :) Two coffees with milk were 8$ (plus tip).

Reviewed June 19, 2014

After reading reviews of The Kookaburra, my wife and I decided to stop in. The baristas are laid back and answered all of my questions with thought and interest. Although I typically dislike spending money on coffee that I could brew, I genuinely enjoyed the interesting flavor of The Honey Badger. My wife had the Salted Caramel and also enjoyed it. If we had time, we would have gone back.

4  Thank Andrew C