“Really great coffee - just like home!”
Review of The Kookaburra

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Ballarat, Australia
“Really great coffee - just like home!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

So, at the risk of offending North American readers, the coffee in the USA and Canada leaves ALOT to be desired. I went to this place, hopeful for a great cup, and I got it. It tasted just like a flat white from Melbourne, and that is pretty high praise. 4 stars instead of 5 because, even though their lamingtons were tasty, I felt they were overpriced, and the brownies too soft. I went back very day I was in St Augustine and savoured my Australian style coffee.

• Visited November 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“My flat white was great!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Kookaburra with my family a few weeks ago. I had a flat white coffee. It was delicious and different than anything you can get at other coffee shops in Florida. Next time I stop in, I plan to try the iced coffee and a veggie pie!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“best hot chocolate ever!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice tour of nights of lights! Perfect stop for a treat! Sunday was toppings day! We got peppermint!

• Visited November 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great staff!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My daughter and I went here to get a coffee and leave. Kaylor couldn't have been nicer when we couldn't decide what to drink. We ended up with Pumpkin Chai; the best we ever had and stayed and chatted with her. We returned the following evening again. If your looking for great coffee, tea, etc, you must try this place!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank linda5251
Alma, Georgia
“nice coffee stop”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Tiny coffee shop is worth the stop. The staff is very knowledgeable and work to see your order is done right.

Visited October 2013