“Fantastic beverages & service”
Review of The Kookaburra

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Coral Springs, Florida
“Fantastic beverages & service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

During our last stay in St. Augustine we visited The Kookaburra three times for coffee and/or a snack. The staff were always prompt, knowledgable and friendly and our lattes tasty. We tried the meat pies which were yummy and also the jasmine lemonade which was so good I had to run back into the store and tell the staff how incredible it was. Best lemonade ever! No joke. It blew my taste buds away! Can't wait for our next trip up to St. Aug and a stop in to The Kookaburra.

1 Thank Tantalika

Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Unique Coffee and Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I can't remember what drink I got, but I just remember it being one-of-a-kind and I loved it! The staff was also a blast to hang around. I wish there was a Kookaburra in Nashville!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Brennen F
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Flat white, mmmm”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Hadn't had a proper flat white since backpacking through New Zealand a couple years ago, so I was delighted to stumble on this spot. A cozy, friendly place, and the pies were yummy too!

Visited September 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Aussie Iced Coffee!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Took a stroll here for a cup of coffee one afternoon. Very small interior, not much space to hang out but good for an on the go cup of coffee. I asked what the difference between regular iced coffee and aussie iced coffee and she explained it to me. Im glad I went with the aussie coffee it was delicious! Very creamy and no need for added cream or sugar...loved it!

• Visited September 2013
Florida
“Jury still out on the Aussie pies”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were told about The Kookaburra and, as Australians, we decided to check it out for its authenticity. Unfortunately, at 11.30 AM, the "Aussie pies" were sold out (more coming later in the day, we were told) so the jury is still out on them. They are very hard to duplicate in the USA but we will go back and try them at a later date. In the meantime, we had an enjoyable cappuccino and, sensing our disappointment at not being able to try a pie, the Aussie barista kindly gave us two (very small) lamingtons (Australian cakes) for the price of one. Not many other baked goods that morning.

• Visited October 2013