“Great Coffee and friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Coffee and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

With an Australian twist, this small, creative, and knowledgeable coffee shop is a gem. In addition to the coffee, we enjoyed the breakfast muffins.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank FoodieDr

Traveler231232
“Fabulous Coffee and breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Our group went by for breakfast and basically everyone said it was one of the best cups of coffee they have ever had. Their Aussie pies, muffins and other treats were also delicious. French press was a fav among our group.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Traveler231232
Saint Augustine, Florida
“A tasty and quick treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We wanted something quick to just take the edge off, as we were not starving yet, and had a lot on our day's agenda. We grabbed some of their delicious coffee and a little pie, sitting at the window counter watching the world go by. Service was fun, delightful and sustenance just right. A wonderful little place right in the heart of everything.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Turner C
maryland
“friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Service was great
coffee was scrumptious
live music concert right out the front door
great way to end an evening tooling around the historic district

Visited July 2013
2 Thank culturegirl_8
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Coffee Lovers Delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Can coffee really be this good? Yes!
My boyfriend and I stopped in here on our last day in St. Augustine before hitting the road and my only regret is not having stopped in sooner. I ordered a soy salted caramel latte and a muffin and both were delicious. I had to wait a bit for my beverage (but not any longer than I've had to wait any given day at my local S*******s) and it was well worth it. The server was apologetic for the slight delay but he need not have been-- it was well worth it! My boyfriend, a non-coffee drinker [gasps!], even had a sip and was surprised to find how much he enjoyed it. It was sweet, indulgent, and aromatic, I loved it and will definitely visit again sometime! Do make this place a must in St. Augustine, I could see why they're so highly rated.

• Visited August 2013