“A tasty and quick treat” 5 of 5 stars

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Saint Augustine, Florida
“A tasty and quick treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We wanted something quick to just take the edge off, as we were not starving yet, and had a lot on our day's agenda. We grabbed some of their delicious coffee and a little pie, sitting at the window counter watching the world go by. Service was fun, delightful and sustenance just right. A wonderful little place right in the heart of everything.

1 Thank Turner C

maryland
“friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Service was great
coffee was scrumptious
live music concert right out the front door
great way to end an evening tooling around the historic district

Visited July 2013
2 Thank culturegirl_8
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Coffee Lovers Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Can coffee really be this good? Yes!
My boyfriend and I stopped in here on our last day in St. Augustine before hitting the road and my only regret is not having stopped in sooner. I ordered a soy salted caramel latte and a muffin and both were delicious. I had to wait a bit for my beverage (but not any longer than I've had to wait any given day at my local S*******s) and it was well worth it. The server was apologetic for the slight delay but he need not have been-- it was well worth it! My boyfriend, a non-coffee drinker [gasps!], even had a sip and was surprised to find how much he enjoyed it. It was sweet, indulgent, and aromatic, I loved it and will definitely visit again sometime! Do make this place a must in St. Augustine, I could see why they're so highly rated.

• 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank AdrianaValeria
Canaan, New Hampshire
“Outstanding beverages and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The coffee and fruit frappes are fantastic. The service is first-rate. We went here two days in a row and may go back again! LOVE IT!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank stevecoutermarsh
San Antonio, Texas
“A Piece of Australian in St Augustine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The meat pie was excellent and hit the spot! Kookaburra has a great location and their drinks and good were very tasty. The atmosphere and customer service was amazing. Totally recommend it!

• 4 of 5 stars