“friendly service”

The Kookaburra
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Service was great
coffee was scrumptious
live music concert right out the front door
great way to end an evening tooling around the historic district

2  Thank culturegirl_8

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Can coffee really be this good? Yes!
My boyfriend and I stopped in here on our last day in St. Augustine before hitting the road and my only regret is not having stopped in sooner. I ordered a soy salted caramel latte and a muffin and both were delicious. I had to wait a bit for my beverage (but not any longer than I've had to wait any given day at my local S*******s) and it was well worth it. The server was apologetic for the slight delay but he need not have been-- it was well worth it! My boyfriend, a non-coffee drinker [gasps!], even had a sip and was surprised to find how much he enjoyed it. It was sweet, indulgent, and aromatic, I loved it and will definitely visit again sometime! Do make this place a must in St. Augustine, I could see why they're so highly rated.

1  Thank AdrianaValeria
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The coffee and fruit frappes are fantastic. The service is first-rate. We went here two days in a row and may go back again! LOVE IT!

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The meat pie was excellent and hit the spot! Kookaburra has a great location and their drinks and good were very tasty. The atmosphere and customer service was amazing. Totally recommend it!

1  Thank JDketchum
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Simply put, this place makes a great cup of coffee. Their coffee has a much smoother, mellow taste when compared to some other chains. My suggestion would be to try the Salted Caramel latte, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank alogan97