Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group scavenger hunt highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour a great tour guide food and wine lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

10/10 would recommend. Great for learning some historical facts about the city and some interesting ghost stories while checking out the local pubs. Our guide was great and made sure we had fun but also got the most of the tour!

Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

Our tour guid had a lot of knowledge but he spoke fast and wasn’t loud enough at times. He could have been more enthusiastic about his tour.

Reviewed February 15, 2020

I was making a first time visit to St. Augustine as a stop on my trip back home. I knew I wanted to see the historic district, but with only wanting to stop for a few hours, I wanted a quick overview. I found this tour on Tripadvisor and it was exactly what I was looking for! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave a lot of interesting little background nuggets about areas we were seeing.

Tour covered about 2 miles total and moved at a nice pace. Never felt rushed but also never felt like we were not moving along. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting an overview of St. Augustine and to quickly hit a lot of the highlights. I think the tour did its job, as I really want to come back to St. Augustine and visit some places in greater depth!

Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

An evening tour of St Augs Kyle was great all The places he took us to we’re great. We stopped at 4 places and the ghost meter went off once while talking to George one of the regular ghosts on the tour. Do not hesitate to take this your. I’m a skeptical ghost believer but it was fun.

Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our tour with Kyle while visiting St Augustine. He was very knowledgeable, enlightening... and humorous! Highly recommend the walking tour to get a thorough overview of this historic city.