Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour food and wine a great tour guide lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate tales
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friends had so much fun! Kyle was hilarious and we enjoyed the bars he took us to. The ghost meter made it very entertaining and interactive as well!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Amelia was not only very knowledgeable but very entertaining. I highly recommend taking this tour with her. I know she has other tours that we didn't have time to take, but I'm sure they are wonderful too!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of St. Augustine. Our guide provided lots of interesting history about the city. We have come to enjoy walking tours as an excellent way to see a city -- maybe cover a smaller area, but get a lot of good information.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020

We had a great guide for this wonderful tour of the historic district. It's just unfortunate that the weather didn't cooperate since it was freezing and rainy (and we were not prepared for the weather!) We started near the tourist info office and walked over to the fort, learning the history of the city. We then went to the main square and saw where the indoor swimming pool was at the Lightner Museum. This was a great overview of the city with a real history buff (who knew her stuff!) She also directed us to some awesome pizza :) The tour lasted about 1.5 hours so you get your money's worth!

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Our guide, Kyle, was amazing! Not only did we get to get to learn the haunted history of the pubs we visited, but he also shared lots of stories about St. Augustine as well. He was incredibly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor, which always makes for a great tour. We went to several pubs that my husband and I really liked that we probably wouldn’t have visited otherwise. Our group did experience some paranormal activity in one of the bars, which I was not expecting. Overall, it was an exciting, informative, and truly fun evening!

1  Thank Tiffany G