Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group scavenger hunt highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour a great tour guide food and wine lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Our guide, Kyle, was amazing! Not only did we get to get to learn the haunted history of the pubs we visited, but he also shared lots of stories about St. Augustine as well. He was incredibly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor, which always makes for a great tour. We went to several pubs that my husband and I really liked that we probably wouldn’t have visited otherwise. Our group did experience some paranormal activity in one of the bars, which I was not expecting. Overall, it was an exciting, informative, and truly fun evening!

1  Thank Tiffany G
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Our family enjoyed the tour of St.Augustine. We learned a lot of interesting historical facts and got many ideas for things to do. We are looking forward to returning to check off more from our list.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Our tour guide, Kyle, was entertaining, polite, and overall a wonderful guy! Due to the weather and time of the year, my boyfriend and I were the only ones on the tour. This company did not cancel our reservation which we respected! Kyle explained it was just us and how would we like our tour. We felt very special and were able to ask any questions we wanted during the tour! We got to see some historic spots including bars we walked passed during the day. These bars had full of history and a story behind them. Each bartender provided their recommendations and made us feel welcomed on this tour! I highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a nice strong drink, a good ghost story and entertaining tour guide! Don't forget ask for Kyle!!

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Me and my fiance went on a Monday, we were the only couple. Kyle was awesome! Very accommodating and very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all the question we had throughout the night. He was very humerous and we will definitely be back to see him again!!! If you're planning a tour in St. Augustine I highly recommend this one.

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Great tour, great sites, great history, great guide, great explanations. Joshua did a outstanding job!

1  Thank phelpsusa