Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group scavenger hunt highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour a great tour guide food and wine lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2019

My husband and I had a wonderful time with our tour guide Kyle. We were introduced to parts of Saint Augustine that we never would have visited on our own. We met a lot of interesting people and had some really delicious drinks. Especially the sangria at the social house. While we didn’t encounter any ghosts we could feel the history. Awesome time...we would definitely do it again. Thanks Kyle.

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

Much architecture going back to 1500 to 1700s. Spanish design and coblestone streets.

Great restaurants across road from waterways.

Well worth checking out. We missed the beach due to rain, but supposed to be large and beautiful. Two hour drive from Orlando.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

What a fun night!! Our tour guide Kyle was absolutely the best!! He shared many awesome stories with the group and handled our group very well since our group included a bachelorette party! I would recommend this tour for those folks that enjoy a few drinks as well as those that have an interest in paranormal activity. A++++++

1  Thank Xae32019
Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

We had our conquistadors, corsairs and capitalists walking tour on Tuesday morning. Kyle was our tour guide. It was just me and my husband. Kyle was so knowledgeable, and made the tour very interesting with the history of St Augustine and also a lot of fun facts. I would highly recommend taking the walking tour to get the lay of St Augustine’s rich history and if you get Kyle you won’t be sorry. But I am sure any guide would be worth taking this walking tour. Worth the money.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Jholzma
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Very complete history of this area. So many countries have contributed to the past history of St Augustine. The guide was excellent in conveying this history. I highly recommend this tour. I was not aware of the civil rights history of this city.

Date of experience: September 2019