Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group scavenger hunt highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour a great tour guide food and wine lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

We had our conquistadors, corsairs and capitalists walking tour on Tuesday morning. Kyle was our tour guide. It was just me and my husband. Kyle was so knowledgeable, and made the tour very interesting with the history of St Augustine and also a lot of fun facts. I would highly recommend taking the walking tour to get the lay of St Augustine’s rich history and if you get Kyle you won’t be sorry. But I am sure any guide would be worth taking this walking tour. Worth the money.

2  Thank Jholzma
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Very complete history of this area. So many countries have contributed to the past history of St Augustine. The guide was excellent in conveying this history. I highly recommend this tour. I was not aware of the civil rights history of this city.

1  Thank saburo1934
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Amelia was/is an amazing tour guide. She’s so personable, knowledgeable and very conversational. She was helpful on giving us interesting history of the town as well as the state along with helping us get they lay of the land. Just perfect!!

1  Thank daisyxhat
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Amelia was fantastic! Her great sense of humor, knowledge of all Saint Augustine history and drink recommendations really made it a great tour. It ended up only being myself & husband signed for the venture that evening so we made the most of it, asking lots of questions about each pub we visited & the haunting history about places in Saint Augustine. She took us to some great pubs with a bit of haunted history. The all inclusive purchase was well worth it, we received one full size drink at each pub we visited. The walking portion gave us an opportunity to burn off some of what we were consuming (haha) but also ask more questions about landmarks, great places to go, etc. Def Recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Jordan S
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening! We visited numerous Art Gallieries all open and welcoming us with wine, snacks, and artists to discuss their work. I really enjoyed seeing such fabulous art work. I especially appreciated the warm friendly docents explaining how the sculptures were done. Then the free shuttle returned our tired feet to the parking garage. All evening music playing, artists painting & crafting, just lovely. I even came home with a gorgeous & not too pricey piece!

Date of experience: August 2019