Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $20.52
More Info
from $25.65
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo small group highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge pub tour food and wine a great tour guide lots of fun flagler college lynn spirits augustine vinegars pirate tales
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

We had a great, fun interesting tour. Kyle is a very good story teller and he is very knowledgeable about St Augustine history and ghosts. We enjoyed the pubs we visited. Kyle was open with people we met along the way. I would recommend the tour for adults who enjoy a good drink and listening to story tellers.

1  Thank Cherry Thomas M
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Amelia was very historically knowledgeable and enthusiastic about about the city she grew up in. In spite of the heat she was concerned that we stayed comfortable. Her anecdotes added flavor to the walk. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants an overview of the city

1  Thank Guide596464
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our food tour with Amelia. She was very knowledgeable about the city and had a great sense of humor. She really made the tour a lot of fun. The food and wine were excellent. The food tastings were a small meal, so you won’t leave hungry. Even my children, ages 14 and 12, enjoyed the tour. I’ve been on a lot of food tours in different cities and this tour was well organized. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Klgreen
Reviewed July 14, 2019

Amelia was fantastic as our guide. SO knowledgeable! She made every stop into a story. She answered all of our questions and even took my fiance and I to the LOVE TREE and took our pic! The food from fancy restaurants to cute boutique eateries to hole-in-the-walls was incredible. Do yourself a favor and GO ON THIS TOUR! You won't regret it!

1  Thank jenwann
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Amelia. Thank you so very much for your wonderful storytelling and sense of humor about historic St. Augustine sites and its restaurateurs. What a wonderful experience! The food was exceptional especially asking them to provide me with alternative meals due to my food allergies. The vegan oreo chocolate cake was to die for! I was in heaven. We also got to enjoy a Banana Cream Peace Pie the next day. We will be back next time!

1  Thank moymmy