Review Highlights
Walking Food Tour

This tour was fun, educational, and filled with wonderful food from a wide variety of restaurants... read more

Reviewed yesterday
P5232XJjayg
via mobile
Pirates Pub Crawl

Went on the Pirate Pub Crawl with Sarah F, we had a fantastic time. Not only was she knowledge... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tanya D
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around St. Augustine
from $79.50
from $28.07
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews food tour pub crawl taberna del caballo flaming cheese gyro wine beer small group highly recommend this tour gifted cork scavenger hunt a wonderful tour guide private tour fun facts lots of fun lynn mia spirits
Reviewed November 24, 2018

Kyle, our tour guide, took us on a fabulous tour. The stops were well spaced and the food, and drinks, were delicious. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Lynn was a fantastic host and guide. We had a small group of only two couples, and she made us feel welcome right away. There was an interesting mix of ghost stories with historical snippets of St. A that kept things light and fun. She loved it when we asked questions and was genuinely interested in who we were and about our lives. We had done a food tour with a different company before, and were happy to revisit a few favorites from the last trip with new offerings this time. We left full, happy, and feeling like we made new friends. Highly recommend! Thank you, Lynn, for helping us make more special memories. ❤️

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I loved this tour. Amelia was an absolutely fantastic guide. There were only 4 of us on the tour, so she really tailored it to what we were looking for and what we wanted to hear about. It was fun to go on a tour that was tailored to the visitors. She was so knowledgeable, even making sure the tour was timed so we were in a place that served a free champagne toast to start the weekend! I also loved the format of having prepaid for drinks as opposed to other tours where everyone buys their own and it takes time away from the tour. I would 100% recommend this and will take a different tour when I'm back in town!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed November 17, 2018

This was one of the best ghost tours I have been on. I had so many paranormal experiences and our tour guide was phenomenal. She was knowledgeable and told the stories as if she had lived them!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking for a great experience with ghosts, and wants to see the best parts of St. Augustine!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgable and entertaining. Guide was very pleasant and made the tour fun. Bartenders at the stops were nice.

Date of experience: September 2018