“Lovely Time”
Review of Dolphin Water Tours LLC - CLOSED

Dolphin Water Tours LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer the world famous Dolphin Safari and the BYOB Sunset Tour around the St Augustine bay area. Also private tours up to 40 passengers.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Lovely Time”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I took my parents and roommate on the BYOB sunset cruise. It was a great night for all of us. The captains were great and made the cruise lively and fun. My parents, roommate, and I absolutely loved our time on the boat. It was a great way to end our vacation together. We will definitely be coming back!!

St. Augustine, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxed tour”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had family in town and the 6 of us has a great time together enjoying the sunset. The Capt. and crew were 1st class.

1 Thank Bobber007
Hanover, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a great day and Captain Brooks was funny he made the trip so much fun. We saw so many dolphins I lost count. I took my 5 year old granddaughter and she got so excited we she spotted a dolphin!!!!! I live in MD they had snow and we had a great 73 degree day. I read the morning was better to see more dolphins. Ok well I don't want to forget John he was great on
Giving us the history of St Augustine, the fort and the walls made out of shells and a bunch more.
Don't be late (9 people because we will and did leave you) When Capt Brooks says he leaves on time and arrive 15 mins early he is serious!!!! Capt Brooks I would of had your back if they were on the pier. LOL thanks for a fun trip. Denise and Chloe

St. Augustine, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dolphin Safari!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Captain Brooks made this tour both fun, and interesting with his stories and historic facts. We saw tons of dolphins feeding and jumping! The tour is billed as a Dolphin Safari but Captain Brooks also took us downtown past the lighthouse and fort as well as under the Bridge of Lions for an up close view of the El Galeon. Is is a small boat (capacity about 30) so it was easy to move around to all points of the boat to see the dolphins action. The boat has plenty of seating and even with a full boat it was not at all crowded!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a great way to watch dolphins in their natural habitat. We were lucky to see many many (lost count after about 25) dolphins on a beautiful sunny day. Took our 3 kids ages 5, 7 and 14 and all really enjoyed the day. Captain Brooks is a great host...very down to earth and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this tour. It's a great way to get out on the water and learn about dolphins and St. Augustine. Will definitely do again...great for locals and visitors alike.