“Great & Comfortable”
Review of Dolphin Water Tours LLC - CLOSED

Dolphin Water Tours LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer the world famous Dolphin Safari and the BYOB Sunset Tour around the St Augustine bay area. Also private tours up to 40 passengers.
Jacksonville, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great & Comfortable”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Took the evening BYOB tour with my wife. Captain was very friendly and loved his job. He knew all the places where dolphins and manatees hang out. Saw many dolphins and had great views, for amazing photo opportunities. Not a cheesy tour. I would recommend this tour to all visitors & locals. He also does "kid friendly" tours earlier in the day. Good time on the water. Will definitely be inviting more friends next time.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go again!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My parents took my daughters (ages 7 and 9) over spring break and had the best time! Capt. Brooks was awesome and interactive with my girls. My mother said she had never seen so many dolphins in her life, and she's lived in FL for 26 years. We all plan to go again soon!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Angela L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience-Wine Tasting Cruise”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

What an incredibly pleasant and fun cruise! We chose the wine tasting cruise and sampled a really nice array of unique wines with a very knowledgeable and engaging wine gal from PRP Wine. We were even able to order a case of the wine we loved at the end! Captain Brooks is a riot, he provided a fun and relaxing environment! We even got lucky and were able to see a ton of dolphins too! Awesome date night and we highly recommend Capt Brooks and PRP Wine!

1 Thank poco06
“Great fun, great wine!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I recently took the wine tasting cruise and enjoyed it immensely. Capt. Brooks was entertaining and knowledgeable. The wine tasting was super. The consultant from PRP Wines provided a fun and educational presentation and of course we enjoyed the wine. Seeing several pods of dolphins while cruising was an added plus. We plan on coming back again and would recommend this tour for a great date night activity.

“Great time!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had an excellent time on the Jax Water Tour. It was a beautiful night and we saw a lot of dolphins. The sunset was beautiful. It was a great part of a great date night with my wife.

1 Thank thomaslester