“Jax Water Tours”

Jax Water Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have lived in Jacksonville for 20 years and never knew this experience was available until I saw an offer on a website. I had relatives coming to town and thought this would be something fun to do and book a Dolphin cruise. I was not disappointed! What a fun day! The captain was friendly, funny and made the experience even more enjoyable. My husband and I will be back for the sunset cruise next time!

There are newer reviews for Jax Water Tours

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fantastic, really impressed my date and myself. Everybody was friendly and Capt. Brooks is a real jokester! Will for sure be doing it again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Ok...we've all walked down the streets of St Augustine many times seeing the same shops. But if you'll take the time to do the water tour, a whole new view opens up! My friends and I did the sunset cruise and not only saw a most beautiful sunset, but a pod of dolphins played with us along the way! Also a stop at the Kingfish Grill before and after the trip was also enjoyed by the group. This is where the boat is docked. ENJOY!!!

669NikkiB669, Marketing Representative at Jax Water Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your tour with us! The views of the city are absolutely beautiful from the water. I highly recommend the sunset tours to both locals and visitors. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

What a wonderful time. Captain Brooks made the trip memorable. The additional sightseeing features were informative and interesting. I look at oysters in a new way!

We are glad you enjoyed your tour with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Admiral Brooks gave us a fun ride. We really enjoyed it! He navigated expertly despite the rough waters. Very good with people. We'll be back!

1  Thank charnojabucci