“Great tour of St. Augustine!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dolphin Water Tours LLC - CLOSED

Dolphin Water Tours LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer the world famous Dolphin Safari and the BYOB Sunset Tour around the St Augustine bay area. Also private tours up to 40 passengers.
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour of St. Augustine!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We took the sunset tour the day after the Christmas light tour ended(unfortunately we missed the city lights by one day). I had my grandparents in from France, that do not speak English. The captain was very accommodating, giving me plenty of time to translate everything. They are 88 years old and we ALL had a great time. They were able to maneuver around the boat very easily, there is a lot of space(and a bathroom). We had dolphins come right up to the boat, and were able to enjoy an amazing sunset. Even though some of the reviews may not have been so positive, Me being in the customer service industry I realize you can not please everyone... .Some people are just un-reasonable... Cpt Brooks was really a good guy, and made us enjoy our tour.

Visited February 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were hoping that it wasn't going to end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

First time taking a boat tour and it made us want more. Take this tour and you'll be very satisfied with the friendly staff, the great people you meet, the relaxed atmosphere and the fun that you will have. The company offers many tour experiences and my wife and I will definitely be back.....many times.

Ormond Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wicked Awesome Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

On January 25th myself and 5 girls friends from Boston thoroghouly enjoyed this BYOB sunset cruise. We glided over the bay waters along the St. Augustine shoreline with a glorious sunset to the west and huge, beautiful full-moon rise to the east. Both the natural wonder and the wit and kindness of Brookes. opur captian and Thomas our mate made for a perfect trip. I highly recommend Jax Water Tours!

Visited January 2013
Ponce Inlet, Florida
“"Night of Lights " , Holiday Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had a great time. Capt. Brooks was cordial, funny, and very accommodating to everyone for pictures and questions . He stressed safety, the boat was equipped with a rest room, and was extremely stable The city lights were everything as described......in fact the whole experience exceeded our expectations. It was the first time for my wife and I and a friend .......we talked about doing it again , maybe as a group, and would certainly recommend it to all ages.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great having a water taxi with a whiity captain.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

enjoyed a beautiful evening on the sunset cruise. the crew made everyone feel welcome and pointed out all the sights. st. augustine really needs a water taxi this will be great

1 Thank alicemiller1