“tons of fudge”

Ranked #27 of 44 Dessert in St. Augustine
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2013

lots of different and unique flavors of fudge for that sweet tooth !
they even had a bacon flavor fudge ! my favorite was the orange cream fudge !!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place has a ton of flavors and has good solid fudge. The owner is very loud...she yells out every time they turn on the machine to make a milkshake to warn us it will be loud....but we thought she was more distracting than the machine itself. We had no problem using a Yelp coupon for coffee, but the girl behind the counter was a bit confused, pushed the wrong button and gave us the wrong coffee, and then just said 'sorry' and walked away. I'm not picky so I just drank whatever she gave me, but thought it was odd there was no offer for a redo for the correct drink order. Overall though, the fudge was good and we would return to get more if in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped here on our way out of town to pick up some gifts to take home! Loved this little place! Heard about it on tripadvisor and knew I needed to check it out! Fudge Buckets didn't disappoint! Great selection and great service! I got flavors that I had no idea I would like such as the salted butterscotch and the red wine! Both great!! We will be back! The buckets are cute and great for one serving!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The owner and staff were very friendly, offering suggestions based on preferences and offering samples of fudge.

The fudge was tasty, but I do feel a bit like I paid a bit more for the fudge to cover the cost of the novelty containers.

Overall a good experience (great place to drop by on a HOT day, since they also sell ice cream inside the air conditioned shop). I would stop by again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were strolling around Downtown St. Augustine and wanted something refreshing. We had heard they had good ice cream so we stopped here. My goodness, I wish I had the time (and money) to try everything there. They had so many unique and different flavors of fudge you wouldn't find in your typical fudge shop. They also had malts, shake, ice cream cones. What I really wanted to try but wasn't able to come back the next day for was their sandwiches in a waffle ice cream cone. It looked so yummy and I have never heard of such a thing before. What we got when we were there though were milkshakes. They use Blue Bell products and put their own spin on the milkshakes.

If you are in the area, you should definitely try them!