“fudge and ice cream”

Ranked #26 of 43 Dessert in St. Augustine
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2012

they have fudge in many flavors. i had aa milk shake it was good and well enjoyed.im sure if one enjoys fudge this is the place for you

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I are very particular about our fudge. We're very loyal to a "the fudge lady" on Steamboat Lake near Hahn's Peak in Colorado. We've never had any other fudge like hers.

Until now.

On a tour through St. Augustine, I happened to notice a gourmet popsicle place that I wanted to try. I noted that there was an ice cream place next to it, in case my wife and kids didn't want a popsicle.

That ice cream place? It was Fudge Buckets. And besides ice cream...they have fudge...very glorious fudge.

When I walked in, the first flavor was one I had never heard of before: Chocolate Bacon. In my mind I thought: "THIS is the place!" Next to it was Maple Peppered Bacon (which is excellent!). Cabernet. Chocolate Amaretto. Watermelon. Pumpkin. Strawberry lemonade...WOW!

They let us sample whichever flavors we liked, and they were all fantastic!

In addition to what's behind their immediate display, they also sell small "buckets" (hence the name "Fudge Buckets" of fudge. They're about a 1/4 pound, and they're easy to take and go, and you eat them using a small spoon.

Please, if you love fudge, you *must* go here. They're an easy walk off of St. George St. and you will not be disappointed. The other chocolate places in St. Augustine focus on their chocolates...this place focuses on their fudge...and THAT is what makes the difference.

We're now considering stopping by anytime we're within an 90 minute drive. They're THAT good!

NOTE: After our first visit, we had to stop by the next night to get more fudge (no, we hadn't eaten it all, but we wanted more to take home). While lot of places were closed/closing around 8pm, they were open until 10pm.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is the coolest little shop in St Augustine. The fudge and the ice cream are to die for. It is a fun place to visit as the owners Gary and Michelle are a hoot....There are many flavors of fudge to choose from. My personal favorite was the Cabaret and the Peanut Butter! The Ice Cream is also off the charts...On Charlotte Street right of the main drags of King and St George Streets....

1  Thank Dave21502
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stumbled on Fudge Buckets one day and sampled their fudge and it was amazing! And I'm not even a huge fudge person! They have great original flavors like orange cream, cappuccino, chocolate amaretto and more. They'll cut them for you or you can get a mini-bucket with a spoon. Don't miss this great dessert if you're in town!

1  Thank ThePirateMuseum
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Good ice cream, great fudge, and a really fun guy who waited on us. Keep up the hard work.

1  Thank wildernessedge