“Just to for one night”

Super 8 St. Augustine
Ranked #68 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
“Just to for one night”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something economical and we got it with Super 8! But boy did it feel dirty! The rooms were musty and the rug had beyond dirty. No vacuum can clean those rugs anymore!!! The sheets didn't smell clean neither.
In any case.. We just needed something cheap and close to I-95 and we found it.

• Stayed March 2013
Jane P, Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I want to thank you for letting me know about your stay. Please accept my apologies for not making your stay a pleasant one. I have also addressed your concerns with our housekeeping staff. Once again thank you for bringing it to my attention and my apologies.

Thanks,
Jane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Athens
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The room price was a good price. My problem with facility was the many fire code and life safey code problems in the building. The doors at bottom of stairwell and at top were always propped open. This is a life safety problem. If a fire started on bottom floor the stairwell would be used as a chimmney carrying fire to upper floor and residences couldn't exit. Every plug is room were so wore out they wouldn't hold anything in them.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to thank you for letting me know about your stay. We do care our guests and their safety. Your concerns will be looked over by the management. Once again thank you for bringing it to my attention and my apologies.

Thanks,
St Augustine Hotel & Suites
St Augustine Hotel & Suites
#60 of 78 in St. Augustine
Days Inn St Augustine/Historic Downtown

Been to Super 8 St. Augustine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 St. Augustine

Property: Super 8 St. Augustine
Address: 2550 State Road 16, I-95 Exit 95 at State Rd. 16 on West Side, St. Augustine, FL 32092-0702
Location: United States > Florida > St. Augustine
Ranked #68 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 St. Augustine 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel St Augustine - State Rd. Hotel Saint Augustine