I read a lot of negative reviews on here and all I can say is you can't pay beer money and expect to get champagne. BE REALISTIC.
Sure, this is an older establishment and needs some updating but overall is great value for the money. We had two (adjoining) rooms, both were clean and presentable, all that you really need for a couple of nights away from home.
People on here were complaing about smells everywhere which I can only interpret as the smell of cleaning chemicals built up over the years but certainly nothing nasty
If I had any negative remarks to make they would be:
1) The 120V power outlets were past their useful life because anything that you plug in just falls out unless you bend the pins on your plug.
2) Lack of internet access, we were close enough to Days Inn to access their wireless internet.
BUT, overall a pleasant stay, friendly staff and not a single bug to be seen.
There were 6 of us in our party and all of us would have no objection to staying here again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel St Augustine - State Rd. Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Super 8 Saint Augustine