“Very enjoyable”

and up
Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine
Ranked #31 of 181 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A city block of St. Augustine's history, with historic houses spanning the period from 1790-1910.
Oslo, Norway
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Very anjoyable to walk through St. Augustine if you like history and historical buildings. The old town features several good places to eat and some shopping as well. The area is not that large; you can walk around easily.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DagKristiansen

Columbus
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Lovely stroll”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

One of the best walks I ever had in the rain. The area is cute and would be very interesting to anyone who likes to see areas with historical buildings. We were there on a rainy day, but we didnt mind too much. It was still a great stroll. I can't wait to get my husband to take me back for a romantic get away! There are many museums, restaurants and quaint shops in close proximity. I was sad that I could only stay for one day!

U.S.A
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We enjoyed touring The Old Jail, the museum, and The Old Store. "Clyde" at the jail gave us a good portrayal of what it was like to be a prisoner. At first, I thought it was a little hokey that the employees were in "character", but, after going through the jail and the store, it "worked".

Visited January 2014
Lutz, Florida
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A tucked-away treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

The houses are very old--some from the 18th century--which by itself makes them really interesting to see. I love that we were able to walk through them and envision what life was like so long ago. We had a little trouble finding the entrance--wound up walking around the block looking for it--but it is right across the street of the side cafe entrance of the Lightner Museum.

1 Thank Barbara G
Hutchinson Island, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I fell in love with this place when I was 10. I'm 44 now and I still visit every few years. The streets, shops and architecture bring you back in time. A must visit!