“Cute but costly!”

and up
Haunted Stroll Through Old St Augustine
Ranked #32 of 188 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A city block of St. Augustine's history, with historic houses spanning the period from 1790-1910.
Crossville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cute but costly!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Can be very pricey but still such a quaint and charming area. Merchants were quick to warn people to guard their cradit cards and wallets when sight-seeing due to the number of people being pick-pocketed and cards scanned even whilst in your pocket! Every merchant I encountered asked for ID when I presented my credit card, too. Be careful!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Becks67

Tampa,Fl
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Historic homes through the ages.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I believe this is also known as Dow or some spell Dowe Museum. I had a hard time finding much other than trip advisor about this place and decided to go because I think old homes are interesting., Cost about 10 dollars. Couldnt find any coupons, but I do believe they have discounts for seniors,students,etc.
Dont confuse this place with another one similar to it down the road, where the oldest house per say is located. A few homes are decorated in period furniture. I have been to both and each have its own and unique experience. The downside for me was that we couldnt go to the second floor in all of the homes.. I think for the price its worth the visit if your into this sort of thing. But, I would imagine small children and early teens would find it rather boring. Although most of the homes have wheelchair access the court yards between could be difficult to manage with limited mobility.
Within walking distance to the Lightner museum and the Vila Zorada.

Visited November 2012
Piedmont, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Not much to offer!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were quite disappointed in this Village. It really didn't have much to offer, I would have been more interested if it had some crafty items but it just seemed like was missing something to me.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank rialou116
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Visit”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I walked through this area and was thrilled with the beautiful old buildings. It is a great place to take pictures.

Visited November 2012
Flagler Beach, Florida
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Travel back in time”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved looking at the old buildings that they have restored. But disliked the fact that it was very commercial

Visited October 2012