“Authentic paranormal investigation”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you are looking for a real paranormal experience, look no further than 2Ghouls. St. Augustine abounds with schlocky storytelling ghost tours of people dressed as skeletons and pirates, but Brandy and Tina of 2Ghouls offer an experience more akin to the ghost investigations seen on television. They provide each party within the group a kit with K2 meters, temperature guns, and other investigation tools. You are escorted at various times by each of the guides, who offer their unique perspectives on the spirit activity found within the Old Jail. Tina, as a medium, guides participants in using their own senses to detect the energetic shifts in the environment, and helps connect the group with spirits that have passed on. They are very respectful of the spirits that reside in the Old Jail. The energy in the jail is understandably very heavy, and the stories of the prisoner’s desperate situations still linger in my mind days later. I found the whole experience very moving.

The 2 Ghouls and their fabulously spunky assistant Maria were professional, confident, funny, and irreverent - just the kind of people that you’d want to guide you through a dark spooky place in the middle of the night. I thought I would be scared, but I was only nervous at first. Their familiarity with the paranormal made me comfortable enough to really enjoy something I’d always wanted to do. I also love that they are an all-female operation. I hope one day to be as cool as the Ghouls. Highly recommended for all adults.

4  Thank tillisandra
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do provide our guest with real equipment to do an investigation and not a "ghost tour".
We do believe its important to be respectful of the guest taking the event as well as the Spirits that reside there.
Again thank you for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Team Phasma booked an investigation at the Old City Jail with Two Ghouls on Friday the 13th! We've been on many "tours" which are generally unsatisfying. This wasn't a tour though. It was an investigation. Although we brought our own equipment, Two Ghouls provides a small kit to each participant, allowing the novice to "hunt" as well. Two Ghouls treated us with respect and allowed us to do our own thing since we were investigators. We found the Jail as a whole to be active. We were impressed with their professionalism. Team Phasma highly recommends the investigation they provide!

5  Thank PhasmaParanormal

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to have your team on the investigation. The Old Jail can be very active. We hope to see you back again on your next ghost hunting adventure in St. Augustine.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I did this investigation on 5/30 and can't wait to do it again. It was such an amazing experience that I am still talking about. I got a t-shirt from them and I wear it as much as I can so people will ask me about it. I think everyone should do this investigation the experiences we had were just amazing. Brandy, Tina and Cary were so friendly and very open to questions anyone had. Can't wait to plan my next trip there to experience more.

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

We are pleased you had a good time. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back to St. Augustine.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did this investigation and it amazed me. We saw, heard and experienced so much. The "Ghouls" were very friendly and knowledgeable. The night went by way too fast. Will definitely do you this tour again as and tell everyone they NEED to do this one. Worth every penny !!!!!!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you and your husband had a good experience. We hope to see you both on your next visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was a REAL, non theatrical paranormal investigation. Our group of 3 couples along with Maria, Tina and Kerry was so special. We had dozens of experiences from audible sounds, being touched, intelligent conversation with sprits, temp changes, emf spikes, Black shadows, playing with lights oh my gosh the list goes on and on! I walked away not even needing pictures or a video ( our group got both) because I now know in my heart the paranormal is real.

1  Thank Lalaklutch
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for writing a review. Our investigation is a real experience and not staged. We never know what type of activity we will get. We are not here to convince you the paranormal is real, our job is to facilitate your experience! We are pleased you had a good time. We hope to see you again on your next trip to St Augustine.