“A Great Night!!”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I did this investigation on 5/30 and can't wait to do it again. It was such an amazing experience that I am still talking about. I got a t-shirt from them and I wear it as much as I can so people will ask me about it. I think everyone should do this investigation the experiences we had were just amazing. Brandy, Tina and Cary were so friendly and very open to questions anyone had. Can't wait to plan my next trip there to experience more.

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

We are pleased you had a good time. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back to St. Augustine.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did this investigation and it amazed me. We saw, heard and experienced so much. The "Ghouls" were very friendly and knowledgeable. The night went by way too fast. Will definitely do you this tour again as and tell everyone they NEED to do this one. Worth every penny !!!!!!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you and your husband had a good experience. We hope to see you both on your next visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was a REAL, non theatrical paranormal investigation. Our group of 3 couples along with Maria, Tina and Kerry was so special. We had dozens of experiences from audible sounds, being touched, intelligent conversation with sprits, temp changes, emf spikes, Black shadows, playing with lights oh my gosh the list goes on and on! I walked away not even needing pictures or a video ( our group got both) because I now know in my heart the paranormal is real.

1  Thank Lalaklutch
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for writing a review. Our investigation is a real experience and not staged. We never know what type of activity we will get. We are not here to convince you the paranormal is real, our job is to facilitate your experience! We are pleased you had a good time. We hope to see you again on your next trip to St Augustine.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband & I were the only ones who booked an event on a recent Friday evening, so we got Brandy & Tina's (and Sam, Luke, Toby & other's ) undivided attention. My husband is the more skeptical one, but he came away with two real experiences that he is still talking about. He & I both heard two knocks in the kids' room and his divining rod (I think that is what it is), moved in response to a question to Toby. It also looked like an orb followed me out of Sam's cell and I had two instances of feeling very cold (confirmed by temperature readings). When we were sitting in the upper part of the jail, the 'inmates' were definitely making their presence known. I don't know how anyone can come away from this experience & doubt that there really is something on another level here. I just wish now that we had also booked their Keyhole after dark tour the following evening instead of the lighthouse. Thanks again for a great evening!

1  Thank Jacqui-in-FL
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We provide a real experience for our guest, which means no gimmicks or theatrics. The old Jail was very active the night you and your husband visited!
We are happy you came away with a positive experience. We hope to see you back for another one of our events.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

The tour guides are very attentive and informative and each party receives their own equipment to use during the investigation. My husband and I decided we would take this tour the night of April 26th, while spending the weekend in St. Augustine and shockingly, we experienced far more paranormal activity than we could have possibly imagined. Unlike other paranormal "tours", this is truly an investigation. During our investigation, contact with several spirits were made. One of which, clearly responded to a question that was asked, by speaking my name. My husband was a skeptic prior that night, now he is a believer! This adventure is a MUST for believers and skeptics. I would not recommend taking young children or those who are frightened by "ghosts", because this is NOT like a paranormal walking tour, this is real and the spirits at the old jail house seem very willing to communicate and make the presence known!

1  Thank Mary W
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The spirits were very active on the evening you and your husband joined the investigation.
We are happy you had a positive experience and we look forward to you joining us again.