“2nd Visit is Even Better! Denny McCue”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd Visit is Even Better! Denny McCue”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My sister, 12 year old nephew and I had the most fun at the old St. Augustine jail back in August 2013. On March 22, 2014 we returned with our Mom and cousin, Jill. The additional equipment enhanced the experience and made it so much more. Toby is a real draw for my sister...and my nephew jumps right in and investigates on his own. What happened this time around was awesome! I took a couple pics in the Sheriff's office in the back part beyond the fireplace. I turned and announced "Flash" and took one pic that will be shown on the facebook page. There is a huge orb above one of the ladies' head. At first I really thought it was an old fashioned street light outside the window. A few people congregated around me to see the pic. (which was taken on an old Polaroid camera...not a digital). There was the orb! I hurried into the HG area where Cary and Tina were observing a screen (there was a camera in the Sheriff's office). They said, " What do you have?" like they already knew...when observing the video screen, we saw a total of 3 orbs. You see one, then my flash of the camera, and two shoot upwards. We had a cross verification of an actual pic and a video of the orb...it was a great experience and Tina, Brandi, Maria, and Cary are so knowledgeable about the history! They also guide without pushing, and conduct EVP sessions in a most expert way! Love the experience and plan on making more visits in the future. If you too have made a previous visit, and want to come back...please make sure to contact them and you will receive VIP treatment, as in being able to go inside and investigate early while others are touring and getting the history. Very much worth every penny they charge if you go in with an open mind!

1 Thank Denny M
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We appreciate you returning and taking the investigation for a second time. It was exciting to get cross documentation with the photo you captured and the video evidence.
Your photo and the video is posted on our FB page.
We look forward to hosting you and your family on your next visit to St. Augustine.

Pooler, Georgia
“Great time!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My 13 yr old daughter loves the paranormal so we decided to take her on an adventure. Tina, Cary and brandy were awesome! We had a great time exploring, listening and experiencing the jail and it's spirits. My daughter and I both felt like we were being touched on the legs and hair. My husband felt a very hot spot on his neck and I took a photo and there is an orb at his neck! I took a photo of my daughter and there seems to be a mist near her leg and it looks like part of her thigh is missing! We connected with a young boy who was interested in talking and a young woman who seemed to favor my husband. We had a great experience and really felt like we had interacted with spirits vs being told a cheesy ghost story! I fully recommend this to anyone! Our family will be back!!

Visited March 2014
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We are glad you and your family had a good time! We provide our guest with all the tools necessary to have a meaningful experience with out theatrics or gimmicks.
Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
Hope to see you at another one of our investigations!
“Excellent authentic experience!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is the best paranormal/ghost experience that we have been on in FL! We will definetely do it again!

Visited March 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you on another investigation.
St Augustine
“WOW!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Thank you Tina and Brandy! What an amazing evening. We were able to get some great pictures and have conversations with some of the many residents. Way more than I expected to experience.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for sharing your photos! We're glad you had a positive experience.
We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on another investigation.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Faced my fears”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I bought the ghost investigation of the Old Jail mainly for my husband. We BOTH love the ghost shows on TV and have a fascination with trying an investigation, but I was worried I would be scared and useless.
I could not have been more wrong. Our guides were very porfessional and knowledgable and they introduced us to the jail and the equipment we could use and BAM, we were ready to investigate and I was actually excited about.
Several interesting things happened that night.
I really believe you will get out of it what you put into it. They allow you to walk around. DO IT. Explore a bit. Sit quietly and let the rooms speak to you. Its' SO interesting and worth it.
We will be coming back!

Visited February 2014
We are happy you had a good time! Every investigation is different. We are glad you were able to face your fears and enjoy your experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on another investigation.