“2 ghoul to miss!”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Wanted something different then the average St. Augustine ghost tour and that's what we got. Tina and Brandy are welcoming, fun, and knowledgable. My husband and I are still having discussions about some of the things we discussed and we left feeling like our loved ones are still with us!! Can't wait to return to try out the Keyhole!

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

We are so happy you enjoyed our tour. We always enjoy lively discussions with our guest. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to seeing you and your husband on your next trip to St. Augustine.

There are newer reviews for 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter and I were in St. Augustine, and decided to try something different. We could not have been more pleased with our choice. Tina and Brandy were the ultimate hosts ( " a ghost of a host" ). In fact, we were so impressed, that the following days when my wife and other twin daughter arrived in Orlando, we took the 2 hour ride to St. Augustine for yet another experience. Hooray for these ladies!

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

We do appreciate it when people enjoy the tour so much they come back and take it again. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and hope to see you all on your next trip to St. Augustine. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I travel quite a lot and try to incorporate a "ghost tour" in each city. We have had many tours that you just walk around while someone tells you a ghost has been seen in this location or that house. This is totally different!!!! We appreciated the setting in a historic home, the knowledge of Tina and Brandy both of the history and the use of paranormal equipment,and the sensitivity of other's beliefs. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We took the "Beyond the Veil" tour in July 2012. I was shocked and grateful when Tina told me not to worry about my "furry little dog" back home!! She didnt know I had a dog or that I was worried!! We will try one of your other events next time we are there!!!

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

I am so happy you enjoyed your tour with us. We do respect the beliefs of our guest and the energy that allows us to tell their stories.
I am sure your "furry little dog" was happy to see you when you got home!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to St. Augustine!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

LOVED IT!! We did not know what to expect. We were tired of the "same old ghost tours" so we decided on this. Was not dissapointed!! Tina and Brandy were great! have never had a tea leaf reading. Can"t wait to come back and do more!!

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. The tea leaf reading is a lot of fun. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to St Augustine!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

When in St. Augustine do not miss taking a tour with 2 ghouls. What a wonderful experience. Loved learning facts about the city and experiencing some Victorian fun. From an intimate parlor beginning to a walking tour to historic landmarks related to paranornal activity the evening couldn't have been better. Look forward to having our girls join us for our next tour when we come back to St. Augustine. So much better than a bus ride!

Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed the experience! Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to St. Augustine.