“great place”

Middleburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

we are locals and I decided to take my wife out on a date night. we were trying to decide when we saw this little place. it was a bit chilly but the heaters they had outside made it quite comfortable. they had a menu outside where we were promptly greeted by an alder lady I believed to be the owner. we are by no means wine conosures and she helped us with our selection. wine prices were great. we ordered our meal and were brought bread with herb infused oil which was a wonderful change from the typical bread and butter. the lady kept retuning promptly to see if we needed anything. the only thing I was not big on was the fact the big tourist trollies would come down and proceed to almost stop and make comments on our meal while we are trying to have a conversation. I give it a 99 out of 100 food was great our plates did not have an ounce of sauce or anything left on it when we were done.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jeff P

St. Augustine, Florida
“Excellent food & service for fair prices.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a very delicious meal and traditional ambiance. The Brazil Ian burger was the best I have ever had.

1 Thank IsleAnn
Tampa, Florida
“Just Outstanding!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had misplaced the business card of this fine establishment until just now and had to run and write about it!! Wonderful service, delicious and varied menu at great prices and the atmosphere inside and out was just delightful!! The chef even made my grandson the most beautiful tiramisu birthday cake I had ever seen or tasted. We really all had a super time and the Manager and staff were just so passionate about their food and service!!

• Visited November 2013
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Outstanding meal!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and i were walking in the historic district in St. Augustine, looking into the windows of several restaurants in the area, and this place definitely looked very cozy and inviting. We decided to walk in and were greeted by the nicest waitress, Kaiah, who inmediately sat us at a table, and took the best care of us through the whole meal. There was also a musician playing the guitar and singing Spanish, American, German and Portuguese songs, quite an accomplished singer. We had a complete meal for two, with many different Brasilian dishes, and all delicious. And the service was magnificent. After, we asked to speak to the manager, and the co-owner came to our table. We let her know how much we had enjoyed the evening, and thanks to Kaiah, we will definitely be coming back for another excellent
meal. Thank you!

Jacksonville, Florida
“We were adventurous ... and loved it!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was a shocker! We did things differently last night (01/14/14) than we've ever done. My fiance and I were walking by and she noticed the fire lanterns that were ablaze. We're not drinkers so we passed up the bar next door. As we read the menu, Lynn (our server) and the other server were telling us about the selections. Lynn described the Feijoada and it sounded spectacular to me. My fiance was a little more cautious, but said if that's what I wanted then we could do it. Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm now a fan of Brazilitalian food. The Tiramisu was outstanding as well!
It's a must try when in St Augustine.